Woolpower Crewneck 200 g Grey
Crewneck 200 is made from Ullfrotté Original 200 gram, a terry-knitted fabric and our thinnest version of Ullfrotté. The fabric is hardwearing and made of fine merino wool, polyamide and most of all – air. The air in the fabric is really important as it insulates the heat that your body produces.
- llfrotté Original 200g is a warm fabric that can be worn next to the skin. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
- Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
60% Merino Wool
Weight: 200 g/m²