Osprey Aether 65 L
Ideal for a week on the trails or an intensive weekend requiring a lot of equipment, the Aether 65 is a customizable backpack that adapts perfectly to your body and allows you to carry heavy loads. Its adjustable back length, customizable Fit-on-the-Fly shoulder straps and waistband allow for the perfect fit. Its injection molded AirScape back panel offers optimal performance. Made from premium quality bluesign approved nylon, with PFC free DWR coating. Waterproof cover included.
Custom Fit Customizable
Fit-on-the-Fly waistband and suspenders, plus an adjustable back length allow for an optimal fit whatever your body shape and size.
AirScape Suspension Injection
-molded die-cut foam AirScape backpanel provides a breathable, body-hugging fit.
Designed to provide a stable, close-fitting carry and ideal for handling heavy loads when the trail gets technical.
Made from premium bluesign approved nylon, with PFC-free DWR coating.
Dimensions (CM): 80L /40W /28D
Fabric: 420D High Tenacity Bluesign Nylon
Capacity : S/M: 65L L/XL: 68L
- Compatible with the Daylite range
- Integrated and removable rain cover
- External access for hydration
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ Adjustable waistband
- Zippered divider compartment
- Interior key clip
- Zipped pocket in the top flap
- Twin ice ax loops
- Access from above
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Base compartment with internal sleeping bag divider
- Side compression strap
- Removable sleeping mat straps
- Reinforced base
- Reflective strips
- Internal compression strap for optimal loading
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ back panel with foam edges for comfort and support
- Front stash pocket
- Dual access side mesh pockets
- Stick holders
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Top carry handle
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable straps
- Top flap with double zipped pockets
- Injection molded HDPE Airscape™ back panel with EVA foam padding
- U-zip opening on the front panel
- Two zipped pockets on the hip belt