Woolpower Socks Liner Short
A flat-knit short sock with elastane for snug, comfortable fit. Integrated toe seam. Logo and size information are knitted in.
• The socks are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower socks can be washed at 60 degrees
• Woolpower’s socks don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Merino wool 60%
- Polyamide 35%
- Elastane 5%