A wind- and weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka, lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Isthmus Parka M's
100% recycled nylon shell is made with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Removable HoodRemovable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
Two-Way Center-Front ZipperThe two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures
Pocket DetailsChest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather; internal zippered chest pocket holds your essentials
Adjustable CuffsAdjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons feel comfortable on the skin
- The adjustable interior drawcord waist seals in your warmth
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight972 g (34.3 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn