Fjällräven Greenland Eco-Shell Jacket W's
Inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, we have designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes. Waterproof and well ventilated in robust Eco-Shell HD. Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation. Easy to re-impregnate with Fjällräven’s PFC-free spray. Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair. Well-tailored, thigh-length cut. Characteristic pockets with flaps and buttons. Extra pocket openings with zippers at the sides. Mesh pocket for a phone in the right hand pocket. Adjustable hood with laminated brim. Two-way zipper with protective flap. One Napoleon pocket. Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Versatile and hardwearing shell jacket with classic Greenland traits.
- Made from a new, slightly heavier version of our sustainable, waterproof three-layer Eco-Shell fabric.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Timeless and long-lasting for everyday use all year round.
- Simple, thigh-length design with great fit.