Short and warm 3-finger ski glove that is a favorite with freeriders looking for a glove that fits smoothly inside their jacket sleeve. Made with impregnated cowhide and with a removable liner, it is as comfortable both on- and off-piste, from the pre-season to the spring's last run.
- Warm ski glove for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Impregnated nutcracker protects against weather and wind.
- Outward-facing seams provide grip and feel.
- Removable lining in soft and durable fleece material (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra heat and stability.
- Elastic at the wrist.
- Neoprene mud with velcro adjustment.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures the glove in garments or on a backpack.
- Can be combined with different feeds.
Short freeride glove
for big runs...
Fall Line 3 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding, featuring a short cut and a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly inside a shell jacket's sleeve. Made of durable and impregnated cowhide with outseams that provide extra comfort and better pole grip. It has a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike. Also available in 3- and 5-finger models as well as a women's version.