A lovely mitten for skiing and other outdoor activities in winter. A practical model suitable for milder conditions with wetter snow and when you want more hand mobility. A waterproof CZone membrane protects against moisture, and a goatskin palm provides a secure grip around the poles.
- Warm, stylish mitten.
- CZone membrane stops wetness while allowing moisture to escape.
- Backhand featuring durable, weather-resistant polyester fabric.
- Impregnated goatskin provides good grip and durability.
- Warm synthetic insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Five-finger liner featuring soft polyester fleece.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Elasticated wrist.
CZone Frame Mitt is a stylish and practical glove for downhill skiing and lots of other winter activities. It’s made from supple polyester fabric with decorative stitching on the backhand, while the palm is made from impregnated goatskin for the best grip. Wonderfully lightweight Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation keeps your fingers warm, and the five-finger polyester fleece liner provides additional comfort. A waterproof CZone membrane allows moisture to escape and makes the glove perfect for late winters with wetter snow. Perfect for long and short runs on the piste and in the park, and ideal for exploring off-piste too.