Sprayway Jager Jacket M's
Styled for the everyday outdoor the Jeger is at home on the daily commute as it is on a weekend bimble in the country. Fully waterproof and breathable HydroDRY® outer fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry whilst a combination of InsoTHERM™ insulation and zoned CoreC™ Hiloft pile lining through the back panel will keep you warm and comfortable. Its fully adjustable hood can be removed when not require and 2 patch pockets with rear concealed hand warmer pockets offer plenty of space for stashing those essentials.
Insulated, waterproof HydroDRY® jacket with zoned fleece lining for comfort and warmth.
- 2-layer HydroDRY® 150D fabric
- 100g InsoTHERM™ insulation on the body 80g on the sleeves 60g on the hood
- Zoned CoreC™ Hiloft lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Press stud removable fully-adjustable hood with CoreC™ Hiloft lining
- Two way front zip with double storm guard
- Two patch pockets with rear concealed hand pocket
- Stretch mesh inner zipped security pocket
100% polyester outer, 100% polyester inner, polyester fill, 100% polyester fleece
- Machine wash on a delicate cycle (30°C)
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioners
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Do not iron