Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? Our minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Made from light, tough and water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® ripstop with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the newest version of our Stealth Hip also features a Fitz Roy Trout logo molded into the back panel. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a top drop-in security pocket and internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced, and for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and stretch-woven back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With Hypalon® gear keeper and exterior adjustable tippet spool holder.Features
Size & Fit
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack volume is 6 liters
- Molded, drop-down front panel with fly keeper; main zip pocket for fly boxes; interior hook-and-loop pockets; drop-in security pocket; exterior tippet holder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side nylon/elastane water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Molded stretch-woven panel in back for durability
- 640 g (22.57 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylonNote
640 g (1 lb 6.5 oz)
22 x 30 x 14 cm (8.6 x 11.8 x 5.5 in)
6L (366 cu in)