Whether you’re in hot pursuit of Mother’s Day caddis or chasing coastal chrome, you need the most dependable traction to keep you vertical in the heavy runoff of spring. Mowing through almost anything you’ll encounter on the riverbed, our Foot Tractor Wading Boots offer a secure connection to the substrate so you can focus your attention on the task at hand. The aggressively shaped aluminum bars are hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to conform to rock surfaces; they also grip well on muddy trails, won’t accumulate snow, don’t hold moisture and are easy to clean. In other words, they offer the wading traction we’ve been looking for all our lives. Made with durable, fast-drying Clarino® synthetic leather uppers and monofilament mesh panels for drainage and weight reduction, the Foot Tractors offer industrial-strength support and performance in a light, comfortable boot. The oversized toe box and heel cups feature Texon® trilaminate to help protect the foot from rock impact while wading.
- Lightweight Clarino® synthetic leather upper is supple and durable, even after extended flexing in wet environments
- Monofilament mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction
- Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon® trilaminate to help protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression
- Sticky rubber-lugged sole with inset multidirectional-gripping aluminum bar design
- Upper: Clarino® synthetic leather with monofilament mesh panels. Toe box and heel counter: Texon® trilaminate. Sole: multidirectional-gripping aluminum bars
- 1899 g (67 oz)