The Arbor Grande Pack is our largest heritage-style pack, with a main compartment that closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods—from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve with a buckle closure protects most 15" laptops from jarring knocks, and also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A front stash pocket secures with a diagonal zipper and provides a convenient location for items you need to access quickly. Human Curve® straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Made from durable 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Ample main compartment; zippered front stash pocket with organization; side-access laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Large side pocket for water bottles or cord management
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 709 g (1 lb 9 oz)
Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish