Waxed cotton develops it's own character over time & use; leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself. For this lightweight Outback Hat version, we put a 'double pass' of wax on it to be extra thorough. A quick spin in the dryer every few washes will rejuvenate the finish.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Lots of character - this fabric will age with you
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & back 3 ¼”; Sides 2 ¼”
Weight: 4 oz / 114 g
Fabric: 100% cotton with wax finish
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it. Every few washes tumble dry low heat for a few minutes to rejuvenate the wax finish.