An innovative Bump-Foam backpanel provides amazing levels of comfort and ventilation, while the low-profile harness and padded hipbelt enable excellent load-transfer, even when the pack is full and heavy. A stylish top-zip access point provides an extremely easy way of packing and unpacking the Skarab 30 by OSPREY, while an external hydration sleeve lets you slide your reservoir into the pack without having to unload it first. A hidden scratch-free pocket sits above the backpanel, providing a safe place to store sunglasses, a phone or keys. Underneath the pack, a separate pocket hides the integrated and detachable raincover.
Dual hipbelt pockets enable easy access to the trail essentials such as snacks or your headtorch, while a front shove-it pocket provides a safe and fast place to store your waterproof jacket. Dual zippered side pockets are big enough for 1 litre water bottles. An internal mesh pocket under the lid gives an easy place to keep valuables.
With a modern external design and high-performance features, the Skarab 30 by OSPREY easily balances the essential features with a refreshingly clean aesthetic.
- AirScape™ backpanel with bump-foam ventilation
- 15mm side compression straps
- Dual vertical side zipped pockets
- External hydration access
- Front shove-it pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Twin zipped side pockets
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Zippered top access
- Dimensions: 55 x 32 x 27.5 cm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 30 liter
- Weight: 780 g