Leki Micro Trail Vario
Leki Micro Trail Vario (100-120cm) folding trail running poles provide all the ultralight performance of fixed length poles with the ability to tailor the length to your exact height, your level and the terrain you're moving over. This is the same as the Leki MTV has always been, as is the tiny packsize, but now assembly is even slicker thanks to Leki's new Core Locking Device (CLD). Hidden away inside the pole where dirt and dust can't cause problems, the CLD locks the sections into place with a swift pull. Flick the SpeedLock 2 adjuster into place at your desired height and you're off: a race-ready pole in seconds.
- The zenith of adjustable trail running poles: ultralight, fast-folding, packable and extremely effective on all terrains.
- Material: 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Shaft diameter: 16/14 mm
- Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 2-component with cork
- Strap: Shark Frame Strap Mesh XS (fits S,M,L hands)
- Locking mechanism: Core Locking Device (CLD)
- Tip: Trail Running Tip with circular basket (non-removable)
- Collapsed length: 42 cm
- Usable length: 100 - 120 cm
- Weight: 390 grams per pair