Jack Wolfskin BOYS RAINY DAYS
JACK WOLFSKIN has kept the features simple and practical. Two discreet hand pockets and high-vis reflectors are perfectly integrated into the crisp, two-tone design.
- Texapore Ripstop 2L: Waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric
- 100% Pfc-free: The abandonment of Pfc from the collection is one of Jack Wolfskin's heartfelt concerns. Pfc's (per- and polyfluorinated chemicals) are surface-active substances that have water- and fat-repellent properties and are therefore used in waterproof jackets and trousers.
- Bluesign product: The bluesign® product logo certifies safe textiles, environmentally friendly production and the careful use of resources. 100% of the fabrics used and at least 75% of the small parts of the garment are certified. In this way, we can guarantee sustainable production that includes all process steps. At no time are substances harmful to the environment or health part of the production process, the careful handling of resources is guaranteed and occupational safety is maintained without exception. In order to ensure that the requirements are met, an extensive test programme has been defined, which is carried out by independent and accredited laboratories in Germany.
- Light, fast-drying Taffeta Lining
- Fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- Reflectors on all sides
- Water column rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: > 6000 g/m²/24h
- Back length: 54 cm for size 128
- Weight: 230 g (size 128)