It’s hard to imagine that you can get so much without shelling out two hundred bucks, but you can’t beat the performance packed in this wader for the price. One day on the water and you’ll agree the Hodgman H4 stocking foot wader is the perfect fit for recreational anglers who spend many days on the water each year.
4-layer breathable fabric construction is featured on the seat and legs for extra puncture resistance and durability where you need it most. Additionally, we eliminated inside leg seams in high abrasion areas while still allowing articulation in the knees for stellar range of motion and mobility.
The upper wader incorporates 3-layer shell fabric for added breathability, and features a Durable Water repellent (DWR) coating to shed water from your wader. The upper mesh pocket includes a large capacity YKK® zippered storage pocket.
For cold days we lined the hand warmer pocket with micro-fleece to soothe numb fingers. This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips and snaps in place to create the one and only all-season wader available.
Comfort is key for long days of wade fishing, so we use anatomically correct left and right booties with the Hodgman print design for a custom fit. Each stocking foot bootie utilizes 5mm thick neoprene to keep your feet warm in cold water. Additionally our Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point at the top of the booties.
- Breathable and durable 4-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam
- Breathable 3-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Stitched and taped waterproof seams
- Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design
- Wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible.