Whether you are crawling up rocky river terrain or navigating slick wading conditions, the H3 wade shoe is designed to get the job done. The lightweight design utilizes a shock absorbing EVA mid-sole so you can wade all day and walk the miles without getting worn down.
Mesh drainage ports on the side panel and quick drying hydrophobic materials shed water and unwanted added weight while wading. The padded collar and tongue along with the hiking boot ergonomic design ensure comfort and ankle support. The felt sole provides excellent traction in certain slick wading environments. Please refer to local regulations on the use of felt soles.
- Quick drying hydrophobic and abrasion resistant upper construction
- Reinforced toe for added protection
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort and ankle support
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Mesh drainage ports on side panel
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Felt sole for excellent traction in certain slick wading environments
- Accepts studs (sold separately)