Fjällräven Tree Kânken
Inspired by the past and exploring the future, Tree-Kånken celebrates the design of the first Kånken ever. Only this time it uses a new wood-based fabric: Pine Weave. The result is a backpack that merges Fjällräven’s heritage and future.
The main fabric and lining of the Tree-Kånken are made of Pine Weave, which the Fjällräven product development team created to explore alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Pine Weave has been optimized for extra strength and functionality and is coated with a mixture of pu and wax to prolong the lifetime of the fabric. This makes it both more durable and more hardwearing than many lyocell fabrics on the market.
Like all Kånken bags and accessories, the Tree-Kånken remains a great backpack for everyday needs as it has all of the practical details that Kånken fans know and love. It also features new solutions, like loops on the front for attaching a bike light, bottom straps for securing a jacket or yoga mat, and a reflective logo.
- A new Kånken with main material and lining in Pine Weave, a unique fabric made from wood-based cellulose fibers.
- Volume-based traceability with raw materials from certified spruce and pine forests in Sweden.
- Large flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Loops on the front that can be used to attach a bike light.
- Straps for securing an extra jacket or a yoga mat underneath.
- Reflective logo on the front.