Deuter SPEED LITE 24 Hiking backpack
The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers.
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- coupleable compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rear light loop
- Valuables compartment
- Lite System
- PFC free
100D PA High Tenacity
This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.