Care Plus® Sun Protection Outdoor & Sea SPF 50
The patented technology of Care Plus® Outdoor & Sea SPF 50 is based on the clownfish, best known from the Disney film Finding Nemo. Scientists were amazed at the fact that clownfish can swim through coral and live among sea anemones without being stung. The sea anemone, which is a member of the jellyfish family, uses tiny poisonous harpoons to hunt fish. On closer examination, it turned out that the clownfish’s secret is a protective mucous layer on its skin. Because of this mucous layer, sea anemones simply do not recognize the clownfish as prey and do not fire poisonous harpoons into its skin. This unique protective layer formed the basis for further research into inhibitors to prevent jellyfish stings.
The high UV-A and UV-B filters provide protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
• Provides protection against most jelly fish stings, corals and sea anemones.
• Panthenol nourishes and soothes the skin.
• Clinically tested by dermatologists.
• Suitable for children.
• Contains the anti-oxidant vitamin E.
• Contains no preservatives.