ASG 7,4V LI-PO Battery 1300 mAh
This compact 7.4V Li-Po battery with its slim split-cell construction, lets them be placed practically anywhere in a AEG, even inside stock tubes and SOPMOD/Cranestocks. Despite its small size it still packs 1300mAh. It comes in a handy storage box.
The biggest reasons to use a Li-Po is its smaller size and better power efficiency. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini-type battery and is equal in power to a large type NiMH battery. No need for battery slings, battery boxes, or big batteries strapped on to guns. Li-Po is a power source for small carbines, PDW's, SMG's, etc. that doesn't require you to spoil the look of the gun, or run the risk of running out of power in the middle of a battle.
Unlike traditional batteries, Li-Po gives a stable Rate of Fire, Through-out its use. Also, it is not necessary to discharge Li-Po batteries before charging them, allowing the battery to be charged in-between games.
This battery fits in LMT Defender 2000 series.
- Configuration: 2 split-cell.
- Voltage: 7.4V.
- Capacity: 1300mAh.
- 25C continuous discharge rate of 26 amps with 32.5 amp bursts.
- Comes with align balance connector.
- Dimensions: 21.5x 14.4x 130mm (0,9x0,6x5,2 in.)
- Size compatible with mini-type batteries.
- This pack is ideal for M90 to M120 upgrades.
- Replaces a 8.4V to 9.6V NiMH pack.
- Ultra-advanced Li-Po battery technology.
To prolong the life of a Li-Po battery:
Never completely discharge the battery.
Stop using the battery the moment you hear the Rate of Fire goes down.
Charge the battery before storage.
IMPORTANT: you must use a Li-Po charger, no exceptions.
When using Li-Po batteries in upgraded AEG's, it is advisable to have a total upgrade, including spring, cylinder-parts, gears and motor. Simply installing a more powerful spring, and then using a high voltage battery to power the AEG will wreck one or more components in your gearbox.
ULTIMATE motors are designed specifically to power, upgraded AEG's, and are built to handle higher voltage.
Only use approved LiPo chargers and never use a NiMH or NiCd charger to charge LiPo
- Do not pierce the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater
- Always disconnect the battery immediately after use, charging or discharging and keep the battery in a cool, dry environment during stand-by periods
- Do not use, throw or leave the battery near heat source such as fire or heater
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or heat
- The battery should not be charged with more than a current of 1C (e.g. a 1200 mAh battery should be charged with 1.2 A (1200 mA)). Charging with higher currents can potentially damage battery cells or even lead to overheating or other serious failures
- Stop charging immediately if temperature exceeds 45°C
- Stop using battery if temperature exceeds 60°C - Never leave LiPo batteries charging unattended
- Always monitor the charging process of your LiPo batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems
- If your LiPo batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging/usage
- Before and after use of your LiPo batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure
- Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use. ActionSportGames recommend the use of a protective ASG battery charging bag (item #17544) when charging your LiPo batteries. Always use an ActionSportGames LiPo battery charger, when charging your ActionSportGames LiPo batteries. ActionSportGames can’t recommend use of any third party battery chargers with our LiPo batteries and ActionSportGames assumes no liability for using any third party battery chargers with our LiPo batteries.
- Never completely discharge your LiPo battery. Stop immediately when you register a drop in power or rate of fire