Hand built in Alnwick, England utilising over 140 years of rod building tradition and heritage. The HBX rod range offers a rod for all situations. Whether its hooking monster Tarpon in the keys, or free rising trout in a small brook, the versatile HBX range has it covered. Utilising our ground breaking Sintrix® 440 technology, the blanks are lightweight in hand allowing unparalleled line feel and accuracy coupled with the raw power and strength you'd expect from our Sintrix® blank construction. History meets modern technology in HBX.
- Fuji® Dark nickel lined stripper guide
- REC® black pearl recoil guides
- Selected hardwood and alloy spacers (dependent on model)
- Hand written serial number
- FLOR grade chive cork handle
- Supplied in cloth bag and outer black aluminium powder coated rod tube, with engraved end caps.