The Leki Spin Shark SL nordic walking pole takes over from the Leki Supreme Shark as the pole of choice for everyday and club walking. Now sporting the new SpeedLock+ adjustment mechanism for fast and easy length changes, the improved ease of use extends to the handle too. Here, the Trigger Shark 2.0 grip offers simple and effective attachment to the strap along with excellent power transfer, and the cork grip makes it all feel even better under your fingers.
At the other end, grip on paths and trails is assured by the carbide Flex Tip with included Nordic basket. But if you're poling on tarmac or similar hard surfaces the included Power Grip pads will come in very handy. An ideal choice for everyone from experienced Nordic walkers to complete beginners, the Leki Spin Shark SL has everything you need for many happy hours Nordic walking.
- General purpose Nordic walking poles that will suit a wide range of users and terrains, now with Trigger Shark cork grip and SpeedLock+ lever adjustment
- Material: HTS 5.5 Aluminium
- Shaft diameter: 16/14 mm
- Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 2-component with cork grip
- Strap: Trigger Shark Strap (fits S,M,L hands)
- Length adjustment: SpeedLock+ lever
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip Short with interchangeable basket
- Pad: Power Grip pads supplied
- Collapsed length: 96 cm
- Usable length: 100 - 130 cm
- Weight: 430 grams per pair